Point of Contact – Judy Nitkowski – JNitk73@aol.com – 973-338-1974
Brief Description – Pray and promote the Rosary and devotion to the Blessed Mother. We organize and coordinate the Parish Giving Tree project. Organize and sponsor the Parish Communion Breakfast, which we have postponed to October 2022.
Meeting Dates – First Monday of the month from September thru June in the St. Peter Room. Schedule is in the bulletin.
How can someone join? – Women of the parish are always welcome to join and can contact me if interested.
Below contains historical information about this ministry.
SAINT THOMAS THE APOSTLE ROSARY SOCIETY 2017/2018 EVENTS
The primary purpose of the Saint Thomas the Apostle Rosary Society is to praise and honor the Blessed Virgin May and to secure her patronage by the recitation of the Rosary for the mutual spiritual benefit of all the members throughout the world.
We will gather on the dates below at 7:00 p.m. in the Church to pray the Rosary followed by a brief business meeting, refreshments, and fellowship.
- September 11th
- October 2nd
- November 6th – Mass for deceased Rosarians & Thanksgiving Basket Collection
- December 4th – Advent Celebration
- January 8th – Christmas Celebration
- February 5th
- March 5th – Nomination of Officers
- April 9th – Election of Officers
- May 7th – Installation of New Members & Officer
- June 4th
The Rosary Society sponsors the following events:
- Parish Advent Giving Tree Project – November 19th & 20th Trees Up, Gifts returned November 26th & 27th, December 2nd & 3rd. Pick up on December 4th.
The Rosary Society participates in the following parish events:
- Annual Parish May Crowning – First Weekend in May
- Other Parish special events (as requested)