The Spiritual Exercises of Saint Ignatius of Loyola
Signup by October 25, 2017 for individual sessions of being guided through the Spiritual Exercises of Saint Ignatius of Loyola. Click the following to get more about the event on Google Calendar about the Spiritual Exercises of Saint Ignatius of Loyola.
Flyers on Spiritual Direction
THE GIFT OF SPIRITUAL DIRECTION
A Spiritual Director Helps You:
- To grow in a deeper intimacy with God
- If you are struggling with your faith or Church issues
- When life presents decisions and challenges
- When struggling through the pain of abortion issues, losses, illness, sadness, confusion, unforgiveness
- Finding other ways to pray when prayer has become difficult or dry
- To savor God’s loving presence or seeming absence
The director listens and asks questions to assist you in your process of spiritual growth. Spiritual direction develops a deeper relationship with the spiritual aspect of being human.
Spiritual Direction affirms God’s unconditional love and acceptance of all people regardless of race, age, gender, sexual orientation, or economic status.
Call: Anna Graziano, cSD
All calls and appointments confidential
Also, offering The Spiritual Exercises of St Ignatius