TD Bank will make an annual contribution to St. Thomas based on the activity of all participating members' TD Bank accounts.
Click Here for the TD Bank Signup Flyer and more details
You get $25 when opening a new non-interest bearing checking account.
St. Thomas will receive for Checking Accounts
• $50 for every new checking account
• $10 for every existing checking account
St. Thomas will receive for Savings Accounts or CDs
• 1/10 of 1% contribution based upon the participants' annual average balances
Book of Remeberance by the Paschal Candle and Baptismal Font.
All Souls Day - November 2
Commemoration of All the Faithful Departed
Please pray for those deceased members of our parish family.
The following links are to the bulletins with the names of deceased parishioners from the previous year.
The Roman Catholic Faith Community of St. Thomas the Apostle recognizes God's call to be a sign of His Kingdom in the communities we serve.
We respond to this call by:
- Leading people to a deeper relationship with Christ by providing opportunities for spiritual growth, renewal, education, the celebration of the Sacraments, and the worship of God in the sacred liturgy;
- Encouraging a commitment to justice and to service of those in need;
- Promoting good stewardship of our time, talent and treasure;
- Building a community of hospitality and support in the daily living out of Christian ideals by nourishing mutual respect and understanding within our Church, our families, our community, and other faith traditions.